savVi Video Search
savVi boasts automatic and effortless retrieval and analysis of recorded video, replacing cumbersome, labor-intensive, manual searches. Users define parameters regarding the event/object of interest and receive matching search results within seconds, enabling rapid access to specific video segments buried in the stored video.
To locate a specific video segment within the recorded video, operators must undertake a time-consuming, needle in a haystack, manual search. The lack of an automated and time-efficient solution means that stored video collected by surveillance systems is rarely utilized. savVi’s Video Search solution allows surveillance system users to employ extensive and intuitive search parameters to define a search query and receive precise search results. Scanning days of stored video in seconds, and with simultaneous search on multiple cameras, savVi eliminates inefficient manual review to allow true leveraging of the stored video.
- Offers extensive range of search parameter filters to pinpoint video segments of interest
- Presents versatile visualization displays that minimize video viewing time
- Delivers rapid results: Searches 24 hours of video in a few seconds
- Enables simultaneous search on any number of cameras
- Increases efficiency in investigations relying on recorded video
- Allows search to be applied in near real-time for enhanced situational awareness and incident response
There are various viewing options available within savVi’s Video Search solution, offering the user various ways to view the search results data:
Search results can be presented in video playback thumbnails. The user can review each search result effortlessly by clicking on the thumbnail to retrieve the video segment and watching the video playback.
Search results can be shown as a graphical presentation of all motion paths in a scene for visualization of search results. This viewing option allows easy identification of trends/anomalies and enables the users to rapidly pinpoint the video segment sought.
savVi Business Intelligence
savVi offers automated statistical analysis to present traffic volumes, movement trends and motion patterns, enabling effortless extraction of operational data from surveillance video. Equipped with such information, facility managers, marketing leaders and business owners can make educated decisions regarding various operational and resource allocation aspects at their facility.
Gathering statistics from recorded video can be a time-consuming undertaking. While the hours and hours of video captured undoubtedly contain valuable information, the labor-intensive task of manually analyzing such video is overwhelming. savVi’s Business Intelligence solution automates the task of gathering information to provide accurate figures and data about people and vehicle movement and traffic paths. This valuable data informs business decisions to ensure an optimal level of operational efficiency.
- Delivers accurate, wide-ranging statistical data related to people and vehicles
- Offers advanced visualization tools including charts, graphs and heat maps, for effortless analysis of the data
- Enables exporting of the raw data for further analysis or integration with other systems
- Enhances operations and marketing decisions for the retail sector through customer behavior analysis
- Provides key metrics for highway operators through vehicle flow and speed analysis
Business Intelligence Rules
savVi offers a number of “rules” which once applied, can gather statistical data from within the recorded video. The rules that can be used for business intelligence purposes include “Count People”, “Count Vehicles”, “Crowding”, “Occupancy” and “Speed Analysis”.